Sunday, July 27, 2008

I helped out the Things Younger Than McCain Blog!!

I rule!

You see, I saw this picture from the Huffington Post and immediately wrote a blog entry on it below.

Then I immediately went to one of the most hilarious blogs on the web right now, Things Younger Than McCain and told the blogger about the picture in the comments section of his most recent post at the time.

And he wrote a new entry on his blog and thanked me!

I left a comment entering into his caption contest, here was my entry:

“It’s 3am, and your children are safe and asleep. Who do you want answering the phone?”

Hey Joe, wanna link me? ;)

Definitely check out Things Younger Than McCain for some hilarious posts. One of my favorites: The San Francisco Golden Gate Bridge is younger than John McCain.

No comments: