Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I hate Christmas. In February.

What I love about Facebook is that it tells you everything your friends are doing without any effort on your part. I also kind of hate that about Facebook.

I am friends with my younger cousin who is a freshman at Berkeley. This is the cousin who says on her profile that her favorite quote is "Making love is nice, but sometimes you just wanna FUCK." and who is dating a wannabe emo gangsta Azn thug who goes to Irvine and who doesn't smile in pictures and always allows his long straight hair to slightly cover just his right eye. Solemnly, of course.

On Facebook Marketplace, which is an online space where you can personally sell unwanted items, she just listed a new 1GB purple iPod shuffle that has never been opened or used for $50.

Christmas this year, I bought her a new 1GB purple iPod shuffle that had never been opened or used for $100.